Friday, July 18, 2008

The Dark Knight (No Spoilers, I promise)

I just got back, and I loved it. Yes, there are things I think could be improved, but let us not concern ourselves now with these trivialities. For now, let us say that I was pleased by both casting and performances. While he didn't look like the traditional Joker, Heath Ledger captured the soul of my favorite all-time villain. Also, I was pleased to view the trailer for Watchmen before the film. I await it with eager interest.

That all said, I must warn you, who may read my blog (all three of you, at this point) that you have one week to go and watch the film. After that time is complete, I will post a spoiler-heavy review of this film. Or at least, I will discuss my thoughts on the film in detail and I won't worry about whether this spoils the movie or not. Consider yourself warned and alerted.

2 comments:

alyssa said...

if all goes well, i'm seeing it on monday.

DVD 1138 said...

It's been one week. I'm waiting....