Saturday, July 5, 2008

Return to Blogging

So... apparently, I have a Blog again, now. I deleted my Xanga after a long time of inconsistent posts, but I doubt that will happen here. The combination of a good friend being disappointed by my lack of blog and my realization that I can link blogspot directly to my Google account have inspired me to start again (All hail my Google Overlords!)

Anyway, since I'm new here, I should introduce myself. At present, I am between my Junior and Senior years of college. All attempts at finding a summer job have failed to pay off thus far, which is particularly disappointing because I'm hoping to move to Los Angeles in either January or May of next year (depending on some questions of schooling). I am an aspiring--though not particularly prolific--writer, and an avid reader. I confess with pride that I am a comic book nerd, most recently my focus being Superman (Green Lantern was my hero-of-choice for years).

Now that that's all in order, I'll take my leave until something interesting strikes me.

1 comment:

alyssa said...

welcome back! blogspot is much better than xanga anyways.