Monday, July 7, 2008

Getting Ideas

You know what's ironic? Six days in the average week, I sit around and read, listen to music, and hope against hope one of the job applications I put in will finally call me back. On Sunday, when I was at Church, my thoughts randomly created at least five different ideas for blogging that would have provided ample reflection and spawned a moderately lengthy and (I hope) interesting post each. But I forgot all of them by the time I got home. I've tried to think of them, but no luck. Admittedly, if I went out and did things, that would almost certainly increase the number of things I had to write about, but having no money, it's hard to justify a night on the town. He'ck, it's hard to even justify driving with gas prices as they are. But I won't get into that rant, especially since I'm fulfilling the "writing about writer's block" cliche to one degree or another. I really should write more, especially now that I've decided it's pretty much what I want to do...

No comments: